LifeOmic has the ability to integrate external data into the LifeOmic Platform. For more information, check out the following articles:
- Add and Manage EHRs describes connecting your EHR (Electronic Health Record) system to the LifeOmic Platform for automatic ingestion.
- SMART on FHIR App describes establishing a trusted, API-driven relationship between your LifeOmic Platform account and your Cerner or Epic EHR account and streamlining data ingestion.
- Overview of Data Import gives a high level view of importing the data from sequencing labs, EHRs, or other systems into the LifeOmic Platform.
- EHR API Reference details Open API reference information for EHR.
- Wearables highlights the wearables and medical devices you can use to report data to the LifeOmic Platform.
- Sync a Wearable describes the process to sync your wearable and the LifeOmic Platform.
- Sync a CGM describes the process to sync your continuous glucose monitoring device and the LifeOmic Platform.